The Vero Engineering Knife Poster is a flat-lay, disassembled view of the Impulse Mini.
- Size: 18x24”
- Paper: Topkote 100LB Dull Coated paper
- Printed in Salt Lake City, Utah, USA on a FujiFilm J Press 750S Injet Press
- Design by Sam-- Raven the Pirate
- The poster ships rolled in a heavy-duty tube. To remove from the tube, gently rotate the poster inward on itself, then carefully pull it out. Don't force it.
- To flatten your poster, place it on a clean, flat surface with heavy books on top of it for a few days. Or throw it in a frame and let the frame do the work. .