- Overall Length: 3.55'' (90.2mm)
- Overall Width: 0.60'' (15.2mm)
- Overall Thickness: 0.35'' (8.9mm)
- Body Material: Titanium (Unless Noted)
- Clip Material: Titanium (Unless Noted)
- Hardware: Titanium (Unless Noted)
- Bits: Wiha Micro Bits
- Weight: 0.9 oz (26g) [Without Bits]
- Carry: Ambidextrous
The Impulse fires out using the Vero Flipper tab. The M390 blade runs on ceramic bearing giving it a very smooth action, both opening and closing. It is held securely in pocket with its Titanium 3D milled pocket clip.
The Fulcrum Set
The Fulcrum Mini pairs extremely well with the full sized Fulcrum. The slightly smaller Mini is great for EDC and slightly lighter duty tasks.