- Overall Length: 7.35'' (186.7mm)
- Closed Length: 4.15'' (105.4mm)
- Overall Width: 0.70'' (17.8mm)
- Blade Length: 3.19'' (81.0mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.14'' (3.5mm)
- Blade Steel: Böhler M390
- Cutting Edge: 3.10'' (79.0mm)
- Weight: 3.40oz (96g)
The Synapse fires out using the Vero Flipper tab or can be opened with the milled pocket. The M390 blade runs on ceramic bearing giving it a very smooth action, both opening and closing. The frame and hardware are full titanium. It is held securely in pocket with its Titanium 3D milled pocket clip.
The Synapse Set
The Synapse pairs extremely well with the Synapse XL and Synapse Mini. The Synapse is the perfect size for EDC and everyday tasks.