The Vero Neuron is the first non-locking, double detent folding knife designed by Joseph Vero.
This is the product page for the Vero Neuron!
The Neuron features titanium skeletonized liners and full titanium hardware!
There are 4 Handle Options:
- Red G10
- Black Micarta [+$10]
- Natural Micarta [+$10]
- Marbled Carbon Fiber [+$25]
There are 5 Blade Options:
- Belt Satin [+$25]
- Hand Satin [+$25]
- Blackwashed [+$10]
- DLC [+$10]
There are 3 Hardware Options. The Hardware will match the chosen blade.
- Stonewashed HW | Uncoated Blades
- Blackwashed HW | Blackwashed Blades
- DLC HW | DLC Blades
- The knives shown are mockups. Actual colors, textures and geometry may differ slightly.
- Weight: ~2oz
Overall Length: 6.3"
Blade Length: 2.75"
Cutting Edge: 2.75"
Blade Thickness: .128"
Blade Material: M390
Blade Style: Sheepsfoot
Blade Grind: Flat
- Locking: Non-Locking Double Detent
Knives come in boxes with EVA Foam insert. They come with Neuron Velcro Patch, Vero Cloth, Vero Stickers and Candies!
Shipping: Free shipping to the US as it should be!
Canadians must order through Integrity Knives.