- Overall Length: 8.65'' (219.7mm)
- Closed Length: 4.95'' (125.7mm)
- Overall Width: 0.72'' (18.3mm)
- Blade Length: 3.65'' (92.7mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.16'' (4.0mm)
- Blade Steel: Böhler M390
- Cutting Edge: 3.70'' (94.0mm)
- Weight: 5.70oz (162g)
The Impulse fires out using the Vero Flipper tab. The M390 blade runs on ceramic bearing giving it a very smooth action, both opening and closing. It is held securely in pocket with its Titanium 3D milled pocket clip.
The Impulse pairs extremely well with the Impulse Mini. The slightly larger Impulse is great for EDC and slightly heavier duty tasks.
The Impulse is paired here with the slightly smaller and lighter Impulse Mini and a set of Fulcrums.