Vero Fulcrum Mini
This is the product page for the Vero Fulcrum Mini!
The Vero Fulcrum is the first Pocket Tool designed by Joseph Vero.
The Fulcrum is a full Titanium (with the exception of the Brass) pocket tool with magnetic bit holder in the clip to be used as a bit driver!
*Brass Fulcrums are made of Solid Brass, which is a softer material than titanium designed to not scratch your EDC during maintenance.
The Fulcrum ships with:
- 5 Wiha Micro Bits:
- Microfiber cloth
- Overall Length: 3.55'' (90.2mm)
- Overall Width: 0.60'' (15.2mm)
- Overall Thickness: 0.35'' (8.9mm)
- Body Material: Titanium (Unless Noted)
- Clip Material: Titanium (Unless Noted)
- Hardware: Titanium (Unless Noted)
- Bits: Wiha Micro Bits
- Weight: 0.9 oz (26g) [Without Bits]
- Carry: Ambidextrous
Shipping: Free shipping to the US as it should be!